Thursday, May 26, 2016

LemonCraft EveryDay Spring cards and Gifts


I'm here today to share some projects for May. 


The 'EveryDay Spring' collection is new and is a collection you must have.  It is fun and bright and beautiful. 



This is the first projects.  It is a mini box decorated with 'EveryDay Spring'  papers, flowers and trim.  The new flowers are also just amazing.  I chose the 'EveryDay Spring' 06 sheet for this box.  



 

This is a card I made using the 'EveryDay Spring'  collection.  I used the 'EveryDay Spring'  Basics paper pad for this card.  I love checker patterns.  







Here is the next card I created using the 'EveryDay Spring'  collection.  I added LemoncCraft's new chipboard pieces.  They are wonderful.  I wish I had a few more sets of the chipboard.  I also added a flower and button from the collection as well. 

I love the bright pink and green colors of the collection so I added watercolors to my card to match the paper.  



'EveryDay Spring'  is a collection that everyone must have. It's full of fun and color and  will make you smile.   I just love this collection.  


Thank you for stopping by! 
Jennifer Snyder


2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful projects! I was thinking of you yesterday as I stared at a round box similar to your project..."hmmmm...,what would Jennifer do with this?"! Love the box you made, the cards are unique and beautiful! I love this paper collection and love how you used it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lov'n what I am seen....keep it up! Hugs

    ReplyDelete