Friday, May 27, 2016

JustRite Seaside Card for May Using Prima Frank Garcia

Howdy!  I have a cool combination of products today....the newest releases from JustRite Papercraft Products teamed up with Prima's French Riviera collection by Frank Garcia. 

This is my first post for JustRite so why not pair it with some of my favorite papers?  Only makes sense to use what  I love.  The sweet  beach themed  stamp and die combo  At the Beach Stamps CR-05057 and  Seashells At The Beach Die - DIE-05058 are perfect for the French Riviera collection.  
Calling all card makers and scrappers who mat photos onto your pages.  I'm talking to you for a moment.  

First off - gotta shout to the world about the coolest, most handy die in all the world for card makers and folks who love to mat their photos on scrapbook pages.. A2 Card Front Basics Dies DIE-05047.  
Raise your hand if you are still cutting rectangles for backgrounds on cards.  Come on - raise that hand without shame because I was one of those people until two weeks ago.  

Yes indeed, cannot tell you how many rectangles I cut that are far from perfect and frustratingly so.  No more.  I seriously always wondered about rectangle nesting dies.  I can't lie.  My head could not wrap itself around the need for rectangle dies when all you need to do is cut some rectangles for card mats.  

Haaaaa!  But then that's where I've made many a cut that is really lousy and most shameful I admit. 
No more.  The A2 Card Front Basics Dies DIE-05047 was perfect, and cut my multi-layered mats in a split second.  A real  "must have" tool if you make cards and actually for photo mats for scrappers.  

The papers for the card as well as the accompanying embellishments from the Prima French Riviera collection have a nice soothing and peaceful feel, thus the sentiment from  JustRite's Congrats Card Basics  set. 


I like to provide images that show the dimension of the card.  While this one is pretty flat, it still has a bit of depth.  
Visit JustRite Papercrafts today for the current release as well as many other dies, stamps and crafting products.
 
Products:
  At the Beach Stamps CR-05057
  Seashells At The Beach Die - DIE-05058
 A2 Card Front Basics Dies DIE-05047
Congrats Card Basics CR-056068
Prima - Frank Garcia -French Riviera 6x6 paper pad 584405
Prima Frank Garcia Brads 583866
Prima Frank Garcia - French Riviera Flowers 586201
Prima Frank Garcia - French Riviera Say It In Crystals
Cheesecloth
Cardstock

4 comments:

  1. Jennifer, as always - beautiful and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the colors, stamps, and dies you used on this!
    Hugs
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love how versatile this set really is! The card is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete