Thursday, November 29, 2012

Vintage Santa in Purple - ZVA Creative



 Vintage Santa in Purple
Here is a vintage  Santa that features ZVA Creative pearls and flowers.  The Santa is an old postcard that I found at Flickr - thanks to Suzee-Que.

I wanted my page to have a little gold shimmer so I add some gold glitter to my flower and to the leaves.  I used super tacky glue on the edges and added my gold glitter.  It picks up the taupe tones of the pearl flourish nicely.

The paper I chose is the DCWV -Chateau Lavender Stack.  Lots of gorgeous creamy warm tones.


The ZVA Creative Supplies:

  • CRW-05CB-144 Flourish Taupe Pearl ( I used 2 packages) 
  • CRS-05CA-111 Flourish IV Taupe Pearl
  • FL-04CA-101 4.25" Flower with leaves- white 






Come visit us ZVA Creative on their blog
ZVA Creative also has a Facebook page.  Join us for the fun and the inspiration. 
 I am so thrilled to be designing for ZVA Creative.  Thanks a bunch to ZVA and to you for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment