Thursday, November 8, 2012

Escape Kitty- Napping Kitty Prima Nov BAP


Escape Kitty- Napping Kitty was created for the Prima BAP using elements from Scraps Of Elegance.
Such beautiful papers and embellishments assembled into one kit.  Make scrapping easy. 

OK I have to admit - this is Escape Kitty, but I had to borrow it for my blog too.  Is that so wrong?  And I am NOT going to ask Escape Kitty to answer that question.  hahahaha I borrowed this for my blog too.  Once again, is that so wrong? ( Kitty borrows things from me all the time - like my credit card to fund her ridiculous adventures). So I guess this is my totally shameless attempt at getting even with her in some cosmic feline way. 

So here she is, Escape Kitty settling in for a nap on the deck.  Supervised of course.  I have my little camera stuck in her face as she naps, poor thing.  Oh the pretty have such a rough life. 

But this was created for the Prima Nov BAP (Build a page).  (update - Featured at Prima)


November Prima BAP (Build A Page)  created by Steph Devlin.  Scrumptious, Devlin Divinity, amazing...this is definitely a design that I will do again. Thanks Steph.  You have dazzled me. 

OK I had fun with Prima masks and Dusty Attic as well. I used the Dusty Attic Grass Clusters #1 DA0660 to create layers on Kitty's spider plant.  I inked them and topped the dangling flower part with thick modeling paster and yellow acrylic paint in Sunshine (Adirondack paint). 







Thanks for visiting to see sleepy head, Escape Kitty.
Please join us for some scrappy beautiful fun at Scraps Of Elegance   

Shhhhhh.  Don't tell Kitty I borrowed her art work.   This gets back at Kitty for borrowing my credit card on her many adventures I guess.  and that's a whole other topic on Kitty's blog.

Copyright 2012 Escape Kitty by Jennifer Snyder

Prima Supplies used:

• Prima - Essentials 6 Collection - Flowers - Flirty 529758
• Prima - Trellis Roses Collection - Flower Embellishments - Coral Rose 533137
• Prima - Writers Tape - Khaki - Assorted 550790
• Prima - Zephyr Collection - Vintage Trinkets - Art Tiles and Metal Embellishments 559663
• Prima - Stencils Mask Set - 7 x 7 - Gears 2 550042
• Prima - Au Naturale Collection - Fabric Flower Embellishments - Mix 1 562649
• Prima - Romantique Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Hilary 843427
• Prima - Ingvild Bolme - Chalk Fluid Edger - Olive Vine 
• Prima - Ingvild Bolme - Chalk Fluid Edger - Dry Sand 
• Prima - Ingvild Bolme - Chalk Fluid Edger - Teal Damask 
• Prima - Ingvild Bolme - Chalk Fluid Edger - Old Rose 
• Prima - Pebbles Collection - Self Adhesive Pebbles with Gems - Fairy Flora 655350

4 comments:

  1. this just rockss.....that DA is amazing here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wiping the drool off my keyboard!!!
    This is my new fave of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah Anupama, me too! this is a stunner Jennifer! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI.. oh wow, so glad I have come by here.. I have scrolled down and I am in awe of your layouts.. wow oh wow.. this is stunning.. and the layout of the queen is exquisitely created... I really love your detailed style, really beautiful scrapping!!

    ReplyDelete