Monday, November 19, 2012

My Forever Love- Sketch Saturday Kaisercraft week 2 NOV




My Forever Love
This is a page I created for entering into the Kaisercraft Saturday Sketch Challenges.  This is Nov Sketch #2.  My layout is inspired by inspired by ‘Time Flies’ Layout By Kylie Obst.

My husband and I went away to a music festival in July for a weekend in Alexandria Bay, NY.  We had a great time with a bunch of friends, music and sunshine.  This is a shot at sunset.  Nice romantic weekend. 

This paper was my perfect choice because it is a gorgeous rich piece with music notes.  It will forever remind me of that wonderful get-away.

The Kaisercraft wooden doily is inked with Tim Holtz Aged mahogany and then topped with Crackle Accents. 





Saturday Sketch #2 Nov - Kaisercraft  inspired by‘Time Flies’ Layout By Kylie Obst

Thanks for looking. 

Here is my product list:

• Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads - Aged Mahogany and Vintage Photo
• Kaisercraft - Flourishes - Die Cut Wood Pieces - Floral
• Kaisercraft - The Lakehouse Collection - Clear Acrylic Stamp 
• Kaisercraft - Twig and Berry Collection - Christmas - Clear Acrylic Stamp - Flourish CS843
• Kaisercraft - Paper Blooms - Mini - Flowers - Coconut 
• Kaisercraft - Twig and Berry Collection - Christmas - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Yuletide P908
• Kaisercraft - Just Believe Collection - Christmas - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Magic P957
• Kaisercraft - Just Believe Collection - Christmas - 12 x 12 Sticker Sheet CS156
• Martha Stewart Crafts - Punch Around the Page - Craft Punch Set - Cherish, Doily Lace
• EK Success - Edge Punch - Abstract Flower
• Ranger Ink - Inkssentials - Crackle Accents - Crackle Medium - .5 ounces 
• 10 in paper doily, trims and flowers from stash, no brand names

No comments:

Post a Comment