Thursday, November 1, 2012

Romance and Elegance


I created a few different pieces using Scraps of Elegance.

You Made my Day Special
This is a photo I took at my friends wedding July 28, 2012 ( congrats to the new Mrs. Brandt!)
As if I could get a photo of this darlin boy head on?  Not a chance.  After sitting still and quiet at a wedding ceremony, this little boy was ready to run and move.  All I could manage was a photo of his backside running away.  

Here is the Dusty Attic covered in Stampendous Aged Enamel Aqua.

Best of Times:

This is a design using the Nov Sketch created just for Scraps of Elegance by Charlotte Jenkins, also known in the scrapping world as suepup.   Thanks Charlotte for sharing your creative mind with the rest of us.

Another photo from my friends wedding in July.  The nieces and nephews of the bride were just darling.  This was a rare moment.  Calm, quiet and captured for all of 1.5 seconds.



Victoriana:
This is a canvas that I created using the Ruby Rock-it EklecticTags and a whole lot of molding paste. 
I also used the Dusty Attic Birds On A Wire DA0708 that was included in the Nov kit.  I painted them white to keep this a clean  feeling project.

I also used the Prima Resin  and the Dusty Attic as my focal point instead of a photo. 



Snowday
Next I created a layout using the Fabscraps Marie Antoinette Collection.  I love purple to represent winter so I dug out an image from Magic Moonlight Free Images that went nicely with the gorgeous papers and created a winter wonderland.  The snowflakes are Spellbinders, topped with Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powder. 

I also used the wonderfully creative Kardiogram stamp by 3rd Eye Stamps, designed by Karolina Stopyra or Drycha.  She is an amazing, talented artist and I am in love with her stamps. 


I used the Fabscraps chippy Corner with Flourish here and topped it with Shimmerz Sparkliscious enamlez. 


Thanks for visiting and spending time here.  Please consider joining us at Scraps Of Elegance and create something beautiful today. 

2 comments:

  1. oh my......all of these pages are just breathtakingly beautiful!!!!!
    the designs, the colors and also your photo's.....STUNNING!!!
    all of your pages have a huge WOW-factor!
    Ingrid xxx

    ReplyDelete