Sunday, November 18, 2012

Cherub -All About Fans Week # 3 -Prima Packaging Challenge


This is my entry for the Prima All About Fans Week #3 Challenge on Prima's Facebook page
Week 3 was about using packaging.  So how did I use my product?  I used three different products from different years, 2009, 2011 and 2012.  

The package from 2009 was the green package.  I punched some leaves and stems out of the package and used as ever green sprigs on my page.  I also used the green at the top of the corner to dangle my bells. 

The package from 2011 was pretty obvious.  I inked it with Donna Salazar Mixd Media Inx in Mossy and Tim Holtz Vintage Photo, then tucked it as a layer.

Finally, the little black chevrons under my cherub were cut from the 2012 packaging.  

My cherub image is an old postcard from Flickr photo share.   I used pieces of a paper oily with the edges inked for her angelic halo. 

I used three different edge punches on this.  Lately, I'm on a kick to combine a whole lot of edge punches. 
• Martha Stewart Crafts - Punch Around the Page - Craft Punch Set - Cherish 
• Martha Stewart Crafts - Edge Punch - Doily Lace 
 • Martha Stewart Crafts - Deep Edge Punch - Scroll Heart 





Thanks for looking.

My product list:

• Martha Stewart Crafts - Punch Around the Page - Craft Punch Set - Cherish 
• Martha Stewart Crafts - Edge Punch - Doily Lace 
• Martha Stewart Crafts - Double Edge Punch - Vine Trim and Scroll Heart
• Bazzill Avalanch 
• Clearsnap - Donna Salazar - Mix'd Media Inx - Mossy 
• Prima - Holiday Lights Collection - Glitter Sprays - Rose Gold 533786
• Prima - Genie Stones - Black Wrap 556693
• Prima - 12 x 12 Paper Pad - Ledger 3 
• Prima - Stencils Mask Set - 6 x 6 - Mix 7 882105
• Prima - Ingvild Bolme - Chalk Fluid Edger - Teal Damask 
• Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads - Vintage Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment