Monday, September 10, 2018

Warm Welcoming Pineapple Card - DIY Cards with Spellbinders



Spellbinders Card Club Kit for September
Did you know Spellbinders has monthly card kits?  
Yes it's true.  They are packed with absolutely everything you need to start creating, including adhesive.  

I am playing with Spellbinders Card Club for Sept 18 and I'd love to share  the card I made with Sept18's kit.   


Included in the Sept 18 Card kit box was a pack of die cuts.  I used a few of the die cuts on the card today including the pineapple.  The sweet green stars are part of the puffy stickers included in the kti as well. 

The Meaning of the Pineapple in Decor and in Our House
The pineapple is recognized as an expression of warmth, friendship and welcoming in the south and on the East Coast.   That's the reason the pineapple image is so popular.  

In our house, the pineapple is a beloved symbol.  When my boys were toddlers, my mother had a pineapple candle.  For reasons unknown, my two young children were captivated by the candle.  She had the candle for years until she thought the time had come to change out the home decor.  

My boys snagged the prized pineapple candle and it's had a beloved home ever since.  
 This is a photo of the pineapple the evening before my son moved 1000 miles away.  I had to take a photo.  Yes - he took his pineapple with him.  


I am mailing this card to my son.  He will love it and it will certainly bring a smile to his face. 
A little more about the kit

Spellbinders really has assembled a great versatile kit.  It's doesn't have just one theme so you are not stuck on one theme all month long.  It's got cars, and feminine flowers, sea creatures and bold stripes.  Masculine or feminine - child or adult, they have thought of it all.   

Below is a photo of the contents of the  Spellbinders Card Club for Sept 18.
If you need/want additional supplies, Spellbinders even sells card kit extras/add-ons including the stamp set, inspirational silver foil stickers, paper pad, etc.  
You can find information on the card club right here:  Spellbinders Card Club information
Spellbinders also offers previous card club kits 
based on availability.
One last image of the pineapple card.   


Additional Samples from this kit
Here are some cards I made  with this very SAME kit.  See how versatile this is?
You can see these cards on my post found here.
More Samples from Sept18 Kit
You can see these card on my blog post right here.


Samples from Prior Kits  That Are Still Available

These are a few samples I created from I made using Spellbinders  Mint, Teal, Pink & Yellow Happy Themed 2016 Card Kit - KOM-DEC16.  
You can find more samples of cards from this kit on my blog post here



Here are some samples of Christmas cards found on my blog post here
 created using  Spellbinders Holiday Christmas 2015 card kit


Spellbinders even invites you to share your creations with them on Instagram ( #SpellbindersClubKits)
or by uploading them to the Spellbinders club gallery

Where to shop? 
You can shop for all your Spellbinders dies right here .
You can shop for previous card club kits right here  
You can shop for Spellbinders card kit extras right here.



No comments:

Post a Comment