Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Happy Cheery DIY Cards with Spellbinders Card Kits


Spellbinders Card Club Kit for September
Did you know Spellbinders has monthly card kits?  
Yes it's true.  They are packed with absolutely everything you need to start creating lovely, fun and whimsical cards.  The kit even includes adhesive.  

I am playing with Spellbinders Card Club for Sept 18 and focusing on the die cuts, stamps and foil stickers from the kit.  

Included in the Sept 18 Card kit box was a pack of die cuts and a fun assortment of embellishments from stamps to flowers, stickers and of course the fabulous dies that come each month.  
I used a few of the die cuts on the card today to make a happy and colorful birthday/celebration card.  
The paper I chose from the Spellbinders paper pad has some abstract foil polka dots.  It's definitely cheery and happy paper. 

Oh and the accompanying foil puffy stickers from the kit?  They ROCK!


  
A little more about the kit

Spellbinders really has assembled a great versatile kit.  It's doesn't have just one theme so you are not stuck on one theme all month long.  It's got cars, and feminine flowers, sea creatures and bold stripes.  Masculine or feminine - child or adult, they have thought of it all.   

Below is a photo of the contents of the  Spellbinders Card Club for Sept 18.
If you need/want additional supplies, Spellbinders even sells card kit extras/add-ons including the stamp set, inspirational silver foil stickers, paper pad, etc.  
You can find information on the card club right here:  Spellbinders Card Club information
Spellbinders also offers previous card club kits 
based on availability.
This is my second card today.  A simple card, but I think it has a lot to say.  



I made my own embellishment with the Sunshiny Day Clear Stamp Set.
I drew a circle first so I knew where to stamp, then I added the stamped words " happy, awesome, friend, love" to create a type of circle frame.   





Additional Samples from this kit
Here are some cards I made  with this very SAME kit.  See how versatile this is?
You can see these cards on my post found here.
More Samples from Sept18 Kit
You can see these card on my blog post right here.

More Samples from Sept18 Kit
You can see these card on my blog post right here.


Samples from Prior Kits  That Are Still Available

These are a few samples I created from I made using Spellbinders  Mint, Teal, Pink & Yellow Happy Themed 2016 Card Kit - KOM-DEC16.  
You can find more samples of cards from this kit on my blog post here



Here are some samples of Christmas cards found on my blog post here
 created using  Spellbinders Holiday Christmas 2015 card kit

Thanks for stopping here.
Spellbinders even invites you to share your creations with them on Instagram (#SpellbindersClubKits)
or by uploading them to the Spellbinders club gallery

Where to shop? 
You can shop for all your Spellbinders dies right here .
You can shop for previous card club kits right here  .

You can shop for Spellbinders card kit extras right here.


No comments:

Post a Comment