Wednesday, September 5, 2018

On the Road - DIY Card

Spellbinders Card Club Kit for September

Did you know Spellbinders has monthly card kits?  
Yes it's true.  A whole set of goodies for DIY cards.  They are packed with absolutely everything you need to start creating, including adhesive.  

I am playing with Spellbinders Card Club for Sept 18 and I'd love to share what I've made. 
First let me tell you that I almost fell off my seat when I opened the kit box and found the coolest car die - my DIY happy package. 

My youngest child graduated from college this past May and he moved 1000 miles away to Atlanta, GA this week.  He packed his car and headed south,  full of excitement and hope.  
Me - well I was full of anxiety and tears, but I handed him the "Today" card  ( shown below) made with heart filled love.  




The card kit came with a sheet of silver paper which was perfect since my son has a silver car -a happy detail for a perfectionist like myself.  

Below is a photo showing the contents of Spellbinders Card Club for Sept 18.
If you need/want additional supplies, Spellbinders even sells card kit extras/add-ons including the stamp set, inspirational silver foil stickers, paper pad, etc.  
This is a close up of the sweet car made from the car die.  
While this die was absolutely perfect for my son's recent move, imagine how cool this would be for celebrating these events:
- 16th birthday card (signifying the driving age) 
 - passing a road test
 -purchasing a first car
- purchasing a new car
- a fabulous masculine card

Here is a second card I made for a young lady who passed her road test.  Quite the exciting time in a household.  But the pink car is totally adorable and a bit retro feeling.  

More Samples from Sept18 Kit
You can see these card on my blog post right here.

You can find information on the card club right here:  Spellbinders Card Club information
Spellbinders also offers previous card club kits 
based on availability.

Samples from Prior Kits  That Are Still Available

These are a few samples I created from I made using Spellbinders  Mint, Teal, Pink & Yellow Happy Themed 2016 Card Kit - KOM-DEC16.  
You can find more samples of cards from this kit on my blog post here


 Here are some samples of Christmas cards found on my blog post here
 created using  Spellbinders Holiday Christmas 2015 card kit


Spellbinders even invites you to share your creations with them on Instagram ( #SpellbindersClubKits)
or by uploading them to the Spellbinders club gallery

Thanks for stopping here today.  

Where to shop? 
You can shop for all your Spellbinders dies right here .
You can shop for previous card club kits right here  .

You can shop for Spellbinders card kit extras right here.


No comments:

Post a Comment