This is a photo I took in October in my neighbors yard. It was about 7am on Saturday morning and the sun was rising, the sky was blue and I had a coffee in one hand and my camera in the other. I also happened to be in my jammies and stalking the neighborhood for some autumn shots. Hopin and praying no one would see me. Ya know, not being all too obvious and all.
This is also for the OUAS November challenge - the "two birds with one stone" thing where I am using one piece to satisfy two challenges. Very appropriate I'd say, given my photo choice as well as my stamping.
The theme for the Once Upon a Sketch challenge is "Anything goes". The anything goes theme is also very fitting since I get up and shoot photos in my neighborhood in the wee hours in pajamas. Heck - anything goes.
Here is the color palette for Prima's Nov PPP.
Seriously rich gorgeous colors. and they happen to be my favorites. I LOVE all things orange .
OUAS November challenge: Designed by Nadia Cannizzo.
Thanks so very much for looking.
• Prima - E Line - Flower Embellishments - Orange Mix 1 300852
• Prima - Glistening Vines Collection - Jeweled Vine Embellishments - Berries 543280
• Prima - Stencils Mask Set - 8 x 8 - Mix 6 554637
• Prima - Meadow Lark Collection - Clear Acrylic Stamps - Mix 2 555061
• Prima - Genie Stones - Black Wrap 55669
• Prima - Stencils Mask Set - 7 x 7 - Gears 2 560911
• Prima - Zephyr Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Zephyr 844493
• Lindy's Stamp Gang - Starburst Spray - 2 Ounce Bottle - California Poppy Gold - Rhododendron Red Rose
• Ranger Ink - Inkssentials - Dylusions Ink Spray - Pure Sunshine
• Martha Stewart Crafts - Punch Around the Page - Large Craft Punch Set - Wild Flowers
• Martha Stewart Crafts - Edge Punch - Doily Lace