Sunday, April 4, 2021

Spring Parrot Tulip Flower Cards - Spellbinders Large Die and Susan's Spring Florals

 


Spring Flowers with Spellbinders Florals by Susan Tierney-Cockburn

Happy Easter.  Today I am celebrating with some gorgeous tulips made using Spellbinders new collection from the flower die queen, Susan Tierney-Cockburn.  Introducing Susan's Spring Flora.  Today I feature the Parrot Tulip.  


The collection is utterly amazing and very popular.  In addition to the Parrot Tulip, Spellbinders has  several other florals in Susan's collection.  


I created two cards to hand out at Easter to my mom and aunt.  
The first card has the lavenders and yellows I love in spring flowers.  I am always drawn to purple/yellow combos while ironically not being a big fan of those colors on their own.  

I decided to have these Parrot Tulips be a bit more in bloom on this card.  

My cards also feature a border die from  Spellbinders Large Die of the Month Membership for April.  This die is perfect for Slimline Cards or to add an interesting element to traditional cards shapes.  

Large Die of the Month Membership

Here is the second card created today with the pink and yellow colors in the tulips.  
The papers used today are from Maja Design's Miles Apart collection , Fika Collection and Little Street Cafe collection.  



Hurry and grab your floral dies from Susan's collections before they vanish.  

As always, the monthly dies included in Spellbinders Die of the Month clubs are exclusive to Spellbinders and cannot be found any where else.  

Thanks so much for stopping here.  May your Easter season be filled with joy.  

1 comment:

  1. Tremendously pretty floral greetings. Though I have certainly made some over the years, I often struggle to leave cards sentiment-less (or LOs journaling-less, for that mattern). These flower filled beauties are inspiring and reminding me to do so more often - even if it doesn't come naturally to me.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete