Saturday, April 10, 2021

Bright Birthday Cards with Borders - Spellbinders Clear Stamp of the Month

 

Bright Bold Birthday Cards- Spellbinders Stamp of the Month

Did you know Spellbinders had a Stamp of the Month club?  
.Spellbinders Clear Stamp of the Month Club for April 2021 is unique because it provide opportunities to create traditional sized cards or venture off to the world of the slimline card, especially when paired with Spellbinders Large Die of the Month for April.  
Clear Stamp of the Month ClubLarge Die of the Month Membership
My cards are bold because I really need to create some cards for young men in my family.  While I am sure they appreciate cards adorned with flowers and fabulous embellishments, I decided to streamline and leave flat - let the stamping and borders have the spotlight.  

Sometimes I get carried away with my embellishing details when I need cool functionality.  These days I cannot get to the post office as much as I'd like to so cards needs to be flat so they can get to their destination on time.  
Additional Information


These pencils are amazing.  The set has an array of colors that capture most every color I need.  The pigmentation is rich and blends so wonderfully.  I do use a paint brush for blending.  I have yet to find a water brush pen that I like.  

  Journey Color Splash Watercolor PencilsBlack Licorice True Color Fusion Ink Pad


Remember,  Spellbinders monthly club dies are uniquely designed for Spellbinders and only found in their store.   

1 comment:

  1. These upbeat b-day cards are so fun and full of timeless good cheer!

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete