Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Teddy Bear Tags - Shakers

Hello.  Jennifer Snyder here sharing a large shaker tag made for my granddaughter to celebrate St. Patrick's Day.  She's 9 months old and this is her first St. Patrick's Day - which happens to be a big deal in my household because my husband is in a band that features Irish music for the local pubs in New York, where we live.  

This is my interpretation of "baby Irish" - using Maja Design's classic Fika collection, still my favorite collection for it's rich chocolate browns, , creams, greens and purples.  Just thinking about it makes me feel like a chocolaty treat.  

Here are the images and papers I used from the collection: Chokadmuffins, Favoriter, Apple, Kärleksmums








Now then, don't those beautiful paper images don't make you hungry? Yum.

Here is a close up of the beautiful papers and the chipboard teddy bear shaker from Creative Embellishments.  It's filled with shaker mix from Buttons Galore, to help make the shaker "come to life".  The shaker mix adds that "bit'o lucky charm", as my husband would say.   


 


Thanks for stopping here.  

 

2 comments:

  1. Nice shaker tag. I hope your grand-daughter likes it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously gorgeous! Love the inspired idea of designing a tag so that it utilize the horizontal side, as opposed to the much more commonly seen vertical approach.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete