Thursday, November 1, 2018

Spellbinders and Fun Stampers Journey? Yes!


Are you ready for some BIG NEWS????
Fun Stampers Journey and Spellbinders have joined together as of November 1st 2018!


Here are some fun facts about FSJ products:

1) FSJ stamps are made in the USA of deeply etched red rubber for a perfect impression every time.

2) FJS thin metal dies are made of steel to give you clean cuts time and time again, without warping or dulling. And, they’re coated in FSJ green so they're easy to find!

3) FJS offers over 50 exclusive colors – matching cardstock, ink, ribbon and accessories makes creating easy!

4) Over 50% of FJS stamps have coordinating dies – no more fussy cutting!


 Raise your hand if you love fussy cutting.  
Yes -just as I suspected.  I see NO hands raised as I look around the room ( and into the internet audience)

This is exactly why I love dies with coordinating stamp sets. Bye-Bye fussy cutting. 
Hello perfection and ease.

This is the holiday card I made with the  following FJS set :


I used the die to cut fun foam - making the sentiment pop.  The sentiment is the main point of my card and these wonderful coordinating sets help make the sentiment be the focal point. 

FSJ also has a wonderful line of embellishments.   You can shop the entire assortment of FSJ embellishments here


Here is a second card I made with the same dies set.  





I hope you are as excited as I am about this new Journey!
Thanks for stopping here.  
Remember to tag your projects for the world to see: #neverstopmaking

Where to Shop?


Product List:


No comments:

Post a Comment