Saturday, November 10, 2018

Magic of the Magi - Three Wisemen Stamped Cards



Fun Stampers Journey and Spellbinders have joined together and are bringing you the Magi of the season - I mean the the magic of the season.  

It's true.  You can now find FSJ products  available at Spellbinders

I've been busy creating different styles with the Fun Stampers Journey -Adore Him Die Set 
 and coordinating Fun Stampers Journey - Adore Him Stamp Set.
Classic, traditional, plaid infusion, holiday festive...so many options and styles.  The best style is YOUR style. 

FSJ (Fun Stampers Journey)  has a large selection of coordinating products to include die and stamps sets.   This combo is heaven sent for those of us who don't really have passion or patience needed to fussy cut. 

Let me repeat...  no more fussy cutting! ( I think I hear the crowd cheering and the angels singing.)

Here are some likes to the samples I created with this FSJ Adore Him Die/Stamp Coordinating Set

Check out this card on my blog here


Check out my plaid infused card here.


You can see about this card here.

You'll find this festive card here.  

Did you know:

 FSJ stamps are made in the USA of deeply etched red rubber for a perfect impression every time.

I hope you are as excited as I am about this new Journey!
Thanks for stopping here.  
Remember to tag your projects for the world to see: #neverstopmaking

Where to Shop?


Product List:

1 comment: