Sunday, November 4, 2018

Beach Passport Mini Album

Passbook to the Ocean
The ocean is my favorite place, my quiet retreat to peace and tranquility and a place to wash away the stress of life.  

Creative Embellishments has the most amazing assortment of chipboard pieces that are perfect for any beach or ocean themed project.  I created a mini-album (Passbook) for my recent ocean vacation and accented using the following Creative Embellishments chipboard pieces:


The mini-album/Pasbook was made using the following die:
Sizzix - Eileen Hull -Vintage Travel Collection Passbook die . The beautiful paper used on the book is from Stamperia  - Sea Land collection.

Most of the chipboard pieces used throughout the Passbook has been lightly dabbed with a whitewash (water added to paint) of acrylic paint and some blue ink for a weathered and worn look.  I absolutely love the effect for the sea.

The image above shows some decorative tags created for the inside the Passbook for journal entries or memories. Below are the chipboard pieces used on the tag:.


The Creative Embellishments - Dream Word Set was used for the front of the Passbook.  
The next set of tags and fold out pages for the book are accented using the following chipboard pieces:
Creative Embellishments - Sea Horses



These are fold out pages for the Passbook mini-album. They provide extra room within the album for small photos and such.  The chipboard is light weight so it doesn't hold down the pages like rocks.  Scroll down and I'll show you how I painted the lighthouse.    
The lighthouse is my favorite piece of chipboard in my album.  I adore it and will share how I made it in one easy image below.  Super easy and super effective for an old sea battered and weather worn lighthouse. 
This is the final fold out page within my book. I can add a little photo to the frame when the time comes.  


Where to shop? 
You can shop for Creative Embellishment chipboard and products right here .

Thanks for stopping here.  
Products Used on This:
Sizzix - Eileen Hull -Vintage Travel Collection Passbook die sz-660331


No comments:

Post a Comment