Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Autumn Thanksgiving Cards


Happy Thanksgiving.  I'm here to share some Thanksgiving wishes.  
My cards are adorned with fabulous chipboard designs from Creative Embellishments.  

The two cards presented today feature a few of the unique and fabulous autumn chipboard shapes designed by Creative Embellishments.  So many options in design - such a fun decision to make.  I selected the following chipboard to showcase:


I treated the chipboard Acorn Clusters quite simply.  The Acorn Clusters have  been heat embossed by dabbing  Clear Embossing Ink onto the chipboard and then coating with  Stampendous - Frantage Aged Gold Embossing Enamel  or  Fine Antique Gold Embossing Powder .  A quick blast with a heat gun to heat set and you have gorgeous aged acorns and leaves.

The aged gold also looks great with my paper choice, The Story of Fall from Echo Park.    


Top the card with some robust flowers and raffia, and it's all wrapped up.  I love raffia for fall/Autumn pieces.  It feels so earthy and warm to me. 

My second card showcases one of Creative Embellishments coolest Thanksgiving designs - Cornucopia Set 2. And the little veggies/fruits....well they are so darling.  

The cornucopia is a strong symbol of abundance - and at Thanksgiving time, it symbolizes the abundance of goodness, thankfulness and blessings.  

My chipboard has been painted with acrylics and then enhanced with dabbs of Stickles Glitter Glue - Sprinkled Sugar.  


Where to shop? 
Shop for chipboard, wood and flair buttons from Creative Embellishments here 



Products:

No comments:

Post a Comment