Saturday, November 3, 2018

Wise Men Still Seek Him - Christmas Card




Fun Stampers Journey and Spellbinders have joined together 


Here are some crafty facts about FSJ products:

1) FSJ stamps are made in the USA of deeply etched red rubber for a perfect impression every time.

2) FJS thin metal dies are made of steel to give you clean cuts time and time again, without warping or dulling. And, they’re coated in FSJ green so they're easy to find!

3) FJS offers over 50 exclusive colors – matching cardstock, ink, ribbon and accessories makes creating easy!

4) Over 50% of FJS stamps have coordinating dies – no more fussy cutting!


Let me repeat...  no more fussy cutting!

 We've established I'm not a fan of fussy cutting. Let's just say I don't hum a happy tune while I'm fussy cutting.  
This is exactly why I love dies with coordinating stamp sets. 
Now there is more time to do what you love - humming and singing happy tunes while crafting.  

This is the holiday card I made with the following FJS coordinating set :

 I used the die to cut fun foam.  It was effortless die cutting the fun foam - making the foam a perfect fit for dimension. 

FSJ also has a wonderful line of embellishments.  I dotted the holly and the Star of David with Holiday Sparkles Gem Embellishments Pack  .

 Shop the entire assortment of FSJ embellishments here




I hope you are as excited as I am about this new Journey!
Thanks for stopping here.  
Remember to tag your projects for the world to see: #neverstopmaking

Where to Shop?


Product List:

No comments:

Post a Comment