Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Spooky Fun DIY Halloween Cards Using Chipboard and Stamps




It's super easy to create your own Halloween cards.  DIY is the way to go these days.  I have some super economical products I paired to make holiday DIY cards.  

My product choices?  Creative Embellishments chipboard and JustRite Stamps.  Both of these product picks provide value.  Scroll down and see how much chipboard/veneer come in a package. That means you can make multiple cards for the money. 

Creative Embellishments has the cutest Halloween chipboard and veneer pieces. 
I made a few Halloween cards to send to my sons who "flew the coop" and moved away. 


Here's the list of the Creative Embellishment chipboard and veneer pieces I used:

I kept the treatments of the chipboard  and Candy Corn Veneers were very simple.  I painted them with following acrylics:



I also created my own background for this card using stamps from JustRite Papercrafts.  
This first card was created using the JustRite Swirly Dots Background Stamp.  


This second card was made by placing the Creative Embellishments - Witches . chipboard set (painted with Prima Art Alchemy Sparks - Acrylic Paint - Iris Potion ) over a stamped background.  


Where to shop? 
Shop for chipboard, wood and flair buttons from Creative Embellishments here.  
You can shop for JustRite stamps and dies right here

Treat Bags
Witches
Creative Embellishments - Witches
Creative Embellishments - Treat Bags
Creative Embellishments - Pumpkin Faces
Pumpkin Faces
Creative Embellishments - Candy Corn Veneers
JustRite Swirly Dots Background Stamp
Prima Finnabair Art Alchemy - Acrylic Paint - Fresh Orange
Prima Finnabair Art Alchemy - Acrylic Paint - Lime Peel
Prima Art Alchemy Sparks - Acrylic Paint - Iris Potion


1 comment: