Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Feb Flying Unicorns Kit of the Month Off The Page Project (OTP)


Flying Unicorns Feb Kit of the Month

Enjoy the winter scenery while in the comfort of your cozy scraproom sipping on a cup of tea and altering this wonderful teapot by Kaisercraft - what could be more soothing during these long winter days.  

Included in each Feb main kit is the wooden tea pot from Kaisercraft.   This cool dimensional tea pot stands 9.5in wide and 7 in tall.   This can be used for so many things but I am using it as a plant holder .  
http://www.flyingunicornstore.com/category_s/1470.htm
I had fun with this sweet project.  I did not bother to paint the tea pot because there were too many pieces and because I was afraid that after I painted the pieces they would no longer fit into the slots at assembly time.   So why not just by-pass all the anticipated headache and work with the golden tones of the natural wood?

I chose to use Maja Design Fika Collection for this. Those papers have such warmth and feel like a tea pot to me.  I'm not sure I can explain that very well so we'll just leave that "as is". 
 






Thanks for stopping to visit.  Pick up your kit at the Flying Unicorns.  If you missed out, then think of hopping in at pre-sale time, which is the 20th of each month.  This way, you can always get the kit you desire.


Products used:

Flying Unicorns Kit of the Month Feb
Kaisercraft Wooden Tea Pot kai-sb2193
Prima Flowers - 577681
Prima Flowers 546946
Tim Holtz Walnut Distress Ink
Maja Design Papers - Fika Collection - Kaffetaren Den Basta, Blommer Pa Bordet, Lejas Cafe, Soders Hojder
Lace
pearl strand

2 comments: