Saturday, February 14, 2015

2Crafty and CSI Team up For Case 155

2Crafty and CSI Team up 

This is case file 155. It's a gorgeous soft palate.  I thought the soft wonderful papers from Maja Design  would be a great choice.   Come play along with Case 155.


The Nifty Pixel, aka our own Composite Sketch Artist Em Stafrace. Digital designers can pick up the digital template for this sketch right here at The Nifty Pixel.

So here is my take. 

You must choose two items form the evidence list as embellishments.  My two evidence pieces are circles and birds.  

At CSI - one must journal.  I am not the queen of journaling but here it is:  

I have some friends going through difficult, challenging times - depression, illness, death of loved ones ( yes including beloved pets) and life situations that would test the fortitude of even the strongest.  
Their lives have been shaken, their faith has been questioned and the days are very dark.   To you.... 
I share my hope with you, that one day soon, the clouds will part and you will reclaim  the joy and peace that was meant for your life.   BELIEVE

I used some wonderful 2Crafty chipboard pieces on this.  
6"Circle Revolution Frames"
"Doily Frames"
"Peace Doves"
"Flourishes 2"


These are the mini "Flourishes 2"






Thanks for visiting.    Please check out the 2Crafty blog for daily inspiration from the team  as well as the Facebook page.  Join CSI here.

Products:



No comments:

Post a Comment