Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Embellie Gellie and prima Mists - heart Project

Embellie Gellie  at Blitsy
  The latest trend is to add sequins and pearls to projects.  Sadly, my fingers are not delicate enough to pick the tiny embellishments up so I struggle.  Honestly, I'd kind of just drop the embellishments on my page and hope they landed "heads up".  LOL.  

Them I saw Embellie Gellie from Scrapperfect.  Very very cool and super easy.  It actually grabs those tiny little pearls and beads and sequins  and does the "heavy lifting" for you.  Now you can place the tiniest of embellishments on any project.   

Here is a short 5 min video for Blitsy on how to use this cool tool.  


This is a small 5x7 canvas I created using Prima Color Bloom Mists as a background. 

My sentiment says, "Follow your dreams but lead with your heart".  




Thanks for stopping.  

Supplies:
Scraperfect Embellie Gellie
Scraperfect Best Glue Ever
Prima Color Bloom Mists - Summer Sky 573867
Prima Color Bloom Mists - Soft Teal 573782
Prima Color Bloom Mists - Glistening Waves 573942
Prima Finnabair Art Ingredients  Glass Glitter Pearl 961633
Prima Resin Frames 572358
Prima Finnabair Art Basics Soft Matte Gel 961428
Prima Free Spirit Say It In Crystals 573164
5x7canvas board
Ranger Inkssentials  Non Stick Craft Sheet
Ranger Heat-It Heat Tool
Pearl Dots
Sequins
Wood Skewers








3 comments:

  1. I commented on Facebook, but I just want to tell you again how much I love this. I love all of your handy tips and crafty goodness!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tutorial on this Embellie Gellie :) and of course, using my favorite Prima products :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great canvas and tutorial. I gave you a thumbs up on youtube.

    ReplyDelete