Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Feb Flying Unicorn Small Art Big Passion - Tag




http://www.flyingunicornstore.com

This is a tag made form Feb. kit of the MOnth.  I am posting it because I want to remind you that the Flying Unicorn kits are THE Hottest scrappy kit on the market today.  If you want to make sure you get a kit, pre-sale is the only way to go.  

Our Small Art Big Passion is all about the love of making cards, tags atc's and anything in between.From Stamps, flowers, paper and embellishments in between the yummy goodies included will enhance any of the kits or stand alone .

Let's talk about the Our Small Art Big Passion ...shall we?  My fav kit each month.  Let's say I could only make one choice because I was limited in crafting spare time, finances, and space - any or all of these reasons.  This is hands down the kit I'd buy.  Loaded with the most current products - tons of embellies, tons of possibility.   Yet def not a budget breaker. 







Come get your pre-order kit available Feb 20th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment