Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Christmas Snowflake Cards with Maja Design

I'm here with Christmas in September.  I know summer has just faded and I promise I am not trying to rush the holidays.  

I created a classic card that is simple but graceful - with a touch of rustic.  
The collection used is an older collection,  Maja Design - I Wish Collection
and more specifically, I used the front and back of the same sheet, "I Wish Christmas Was Today". 


I really love the red plaid paper in this collection.  It's rustic, vintage and totally gets me in the Christmas in September feeling. 

I added a diecut with lightly inked edges and tied together with raffia for more old country feel.  







Thanks for stopping.  Remember - it's never too early to start those holiday cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment