Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Anniversary Card Using Creative Embellishments Chipboard and Maja Design Papers



Hello friends. Today I'd like to share an anniversary card I created for my parents, using the Celebration collection from Maja Design.  

My parents will be celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary this week so I needed to create a special card but not overly frilly and embellished.  I thought the Celebration collection was a perfect fit because the beautiful patterns are very neutral yet eye catching and gorgeous. 

Here are the papers I used from the collection:
Welcome and Good Times (A and B sides of paper)




My parents are very earth natural people so the browns from the collection will be nice.  
The card was embellished using chipboard from Creative Embellishments. The chipboard words sum of the essence of their 60 years of marriage - a family filled with love. 

The chipboard Frames Together Frame Set was backed with lace to set is apart from the paper layer underneath. 

*********************************************************************************
 
        






One last close up of gorgeous Maja design paper layers on this card.  - 

Thank you for stopping today.   Happy crafting.  


Shop Here
*********************************************************************************



No comments:

Post a Comment