Thursday, April 28, 2016

Lemoncraft Card - Neverending Summer


Lemoncraft Week - Card Number 2
It's Lemoncraft week and  I'm showcasing Lemoncraft products all week on my blog. 
 I'm here today to share another card I made for April's Lemoncraft blog.  You can see the original blog post right here.  You can also find so many more gorgeous Lemoncraft products on the Lemoncraft blog here.  

This card was made using the 12x12 Basic paper pad from the 'House of Roses' collection. The Basic paper pads are versatile and packed with easy to use patterns. 
The sheet I used had soft script on it.    I gussied it up by using an embossing folder with dots.  I dabbed ink pads on it  ( Distress ink in Picked raspberry and Walnut Stain) and misted with water to activate the Distress inks.  Then I ran through my Spellbinders Platinum die cutting/embossing machine. 

OK hold it..what did I do?  

Step 1.  I grabbed an embossing folder with dots on it.  This was from Darice - called Dots. 

Step 2.  I blotted the Distress inks onto the dots on the folder.  I blotted the Picked Raspberry and the Walnut Stain Distress ink.

Step 3  I misted the folder lightly with water.  very lightly.  

Step 4  Ran through the die cut machine.  

See how pretty the distressed dots are on the card?  

I embellished with a label from Lemoncraft's Vintage Labels 2 .  I added the butterfly, that was also cut from the same Vintage Label sheet.   

The paper flowers are from Prima's Tales of You & Me collection.  
Thank you for stopping by! 
Jennifer Snyder


Products and Links:
House of Roses 12x12 Stack of Basic Scrapbooking papers
Neverending Summer collection - Ribbons and Lace Set
House of Roses Labels 2 sheet
Vintage Labels 2
Darince Embossing Essentials  Dot 1217-67
Prima Tales of You & Me Collection - Flowers 586348
Tim Holtz Disgtress Ink - Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo and Picked Raspberry

No comments:

Post a Comment