Thursday, April 18, 2013

Maja Design and ZVA Creative - Pose for Me



Happy Friday to you all.  And I do hope it is a great one.  For me?  Gonna be great as the weather where I am turns warm and the flowers bloom.  We are in Spring!
Time for me to pull out the gorgeous  Vintage Spring Basics collection and pair them up with some girly ZVA bling to celebrate Spring. 

This is called Pose For Me.  It's a photo I took of my little niece as she begged me to take her picture.  I created this piece with Maja Design  Vintage Spring Basics 7th of April BAS-607 for the background, 8th of April  BAS-608 for my strip, and 10th of April BAS-610 for the punched circle. 



You can see I added some ZVA Creative taupe pearls and florals to give the layout some added life and energy.  I also blended my florals into my piece by painting the tops with gesso to give them that frosted look. 


 In this shot I added the ZVA Creative Flourish Taupe in Pearl CRB-06CA-112

I ripped some white cardboard from an old box to use as a photo mat.   I save old boxes that are white.  Drives my husband a little nutty but white boxes are hard to find.  I try to hide them in my scrappy stash but boxes are a little hard to hide.  Oh, but I try!


I added a little masking with purple mist for accents.

I added the ZVA Mini Flowers in Lavender CRW-06CA-154




Thanks so much for looking here.  

Here is my supply list:
Vintage Spring Basics 10th of April BAS-610
Vintage Spring Basics 8th of April  BAS-608
Vintage Spring Basics 7th of April BAS-607
ZVA Creative CRW-06CA-154 -Mini Flowers in Lavender
ZVA Creative  CRB-06CA-112 - flourish Taupe - pearl
Prima Bloomers Green
Petaloo Dahlias Teastaine
Tim Holtz Inks: Shaded Lilac and Dusty Concord
gesso, cardboard
Martha Stewart Punch Pansy

2 comments:

  1. lovely design, well embellished!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really stood out on my Blog List Jen! The colors are gorgeous and your details are stunning.

    ReplyDelete