Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Single Rose - Flying Unicorn May Kit of the Month - Coffee and Muse

Here is a piece I created with the Flying Unicorns May Kit - Coffee and Muse.  This page features the gorgeous 7 Dots papers from the kit. 

I took this photo a few years ago. I am scratching my head as to where I took it.  Seeing as I have no rose bushes in my yard, I clearly must have sneaked into one of my neighbors yards to take this weee early one morning. 

I do know that I was experimenting on my photoshop to get the photo editing all dirty and grungy.  I set it aside and never scrapped it till I saw this paper - an almost perfect match.  I used a whole bunch of Clearsnap Donna Salazar Mixd Media Inx to blend and extend my photo into my layout. 

The flowers featured here are from the Flower Add-On for the May   


Thanks a million for looking and stopping.  Stop by the Unicorns and have some fun.  All are warmly welcomed.   No Kit club membership needed to start the fun!

Supplies
Flying Unicorns Kit of the Month Coffee and Muse, Flower Add-On

  • Prima - Ingvild Bolme - Chalk Fluid Edger - Brick Wall 
  • Prima - Divine Collection - Flower Embellishments - Solid Flower Vine - Yellow 
  • Kaisercraft - Paper Blooms - Flowers - Coral 
  • 7 Dots - Love is in the Air Collection - SDPP0058
  • Tim Holtz Forrest Moss/Black/Vintage Photo Inks
  • Clearsnap - Donna Salazar - Mix'd Media Inx - Peaches, Vintage, Schoolhouse, Mossy, Peaches
  • Magnolia Brand Berries
  • Dylusions - Black Marble
  • Kaisercraft  -Arty stamp CS879
  • Ranger Glossy Accents
  • Claudine Hellmuth Studio Acrylics - Black


No comments:

Post a Comment