Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Paris Canvas -Inkido and Berry Bleu team up


Berry Bleu and Inkido are teaming up!  

I decided to create a vintage feel Parisian canvas to feature some of the outstanding stamps I received from Inkido.   I wanted a background with the look and feel of old wall paper. I stamped and inked and stamped and blended.  So much fun.  

Here are some of the gorgeous stamps and Inkido products I used:



I tucked some tulle with glitter sparkles  under my Inkido flowers for some romance.  Every Parisian canvas needs a touch of romance.  

Here is my fussy cut rose from the Old Pink Lyrics paper. I gave it a little dimension on my canvas by gluing some cardboard on the back to give it a little lift off my page.  The I was able to tuck more sparkly tulle under it and some glitter leaves (leftovers from Christmas floral decorations). 
Final touches -  I used Stickles in platinum right over the top.  


Thanks so much for looking. 
Go check out Berry Bleu then swing by Inkido and see what's going on there as well.  




.  

2 comments:

  1. Saw this over at BB71 & adored it!!! So thought i'd pop by & tell you so!!! That gold & of course, the Tower, look sensational:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation! What are you going to do with it? I am thinking about a hall wall I have to display Jennifer Snyder art!!!!

    ReplyDelete