Friday, November 16, 2018

Christmas Cards All Gift Wrapped


Have you started getting your Christmas card list together? 
I'm  here today to share my card for the holiday season featuring an older collection from Maja Design while I wait to receive the new Christmas collection  "Christmas Season ".

Below is a preview of the gorgeous new collection, "Christmas Season"
  You can shop for the newest  "Christmas Season" here.    
While I anxiously wait for the new collection, I will play with one of the classics. 
I am using  Maja Design It's Christmas Time Collection. These are the specific papers I chose:
 Christmas Shopping
Festive Season


I love the rich warm colors of this vintage collection.  It's truly looks like pages from Christmas past. 

I used some chipboard embellishments from Creative Embellishments

I treated the chipboard quite simply.  The Flourish Presents have  been heat embossed by dabbing  Clear Embossing Ink onto the chipboard and then coating with  Stampendous - Frantage Aged Gold Embossing Enamel  or  Fine Antique Gold Embossing Powder .  A quick blast with a heat gun to heat set and you have gorgeous aged filigree gifts.  

The Poinsettia Set flowers have been painted gold first, ( I used Prima Finnabair Art Alchemy - Acrylic Paint - Metallique Ancient Coin ).  Then I painted a coating of  Prima Color Bloom Spray Mist - Boysenberry  over the gold. 

Finish the card with some holiday gems and it's starting to look like Christmas. 




May your Christmas Season be joyful and filled with wonderful crafty love. 
Thanks for stopping here today.  

Where to shop? 

You can shop for Maja Design Papers here
Shop for the collection - It's Christmas Time" here. 
Shop for the new Maja Design Collection - "Christmas Season" here
Shop for chipboard, wood and flair buttons from Creative Embellishments here.  


Product List:
Maja Design Papers - It's Christmas Time
Creative Embellishments - Flourish Presents
Creative Embellishments - Poinsettia Set
Prima Finnabair Art Alchemy - Acrylic Paint - Metallique Ancient Coin 963057
Prima Color Bloom Spray Mist - Boysenberry

1 comment: