Sunday, August 9, 2020

Heartfelt - Heart Shaker Card

 

I'm here with your today to share a card made using the fabulous "soon to be released " collection from Maja Design called "Miles Apart".  The collection will be released August 10th and will soon be shipping around the world.  

This is a "must have" collection with gorgeous soft roses, pale peach, light green, gingham patterns and all the exquisite vintage charm that sets Maja Design distinctively apart from any other paper company.   It really makes me smile because it's so beautiful.  

I'm betting Frantic Stamper will stock this collection so stay tunned. 

The collection also has a 6x6 paper pad and the matching Monochrome collection, "Shades of Miles"  with just solids.  I used the "Walnut Brown" from the monochrome collection as a background frame for my card. 

The Shaker
The chipboard  Heart with arrow Shaker  is from Creative Embellishments.  It's easy to assemble and comes with the perfectly sized acrylic window.  It's also wonderful to use for so many occasions.  

I didn't do anything special with the chipboard except ink with Walnut Stain Distress Ink by - Tim Holtz.

Creative Embellishments - Heart With Arrow Shaker?limit=100


The best glue to use when assembling the shakers is one with a small tip  to control the amount of glue.  My favorite glue to use on shakers is Nuvo - Deluxe Adhesive because it dries clear, has a strong bond, dries fast, and has a small nozzle. 
Nuvo - Deluxe Adhesive


The Shaker Mix
Every shaker needs fabulous sequin shaker mix and  is filled with Buttons Galore and More's newly released Pink Frosting Doo Dadz.  This mix is glittery and shimmery like delicate frosting roses.  Visit Buttons Galore to see the entire Doo Dadz collection
Buttons Galore -Pink Frosting Dd107

The Doo Dadz make great accents on cards and projects too.  That's also when the Nuvo - Adhesive and the CRYSTAL KATANA  Pick Up Tool really make me smile by enabling me to easily pick up small gems and sequins without fuss. 

I also used a beautiful 3D heart button on this card from Buttons Galore and More in my floral cluster.  This button does have a plastic shank on the back that I cut off to fit better on the card.  It's easy to cut off - no worries. 
Buttons Galore -Wedding Bliss?_pos=7&_sid=1f237817e&_ss=r

Thanks for stopping and Happy Crafting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment