Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Delicate Flourished Fretwork Card - Spellbinders Amazing Paper Grace

Fretwork Collection from Spellbinders - Designed by Becca Feeken

Spellbinders has given me an opportunity to spotlight a new Amazing Paper Grace collection designed by Becca Feeken, Flourished Fretwork.  This die set is called  Flourished Fretwork - Ornamental Valance.  

This collection has all the grace and delicate beauty the name implies.  
Shapeabilities Ornamental Valance Etched Dies Flourished Fretwork by Becca Feeken

I used Little Birdie's Watercolor Floral Ballet paper collection for a  Spring lift.  We are still battling the chilly weather where I live and it makes me smile to create something with Spring hope. 
  

Here are a few of the other dies in Spellbinders Flourished Fretwork collection: 
******************************************************************************** 
Shapeabilities Fluted Tracery Etched Dies Flourished Fretwork by Becca Feeken
Shapeabilities Oval Coronet Etched Dies Flourished Fretwork by Becca Feeken

Shapeabilities Richelieu Square Etched Dies Flourished Fretwork by Becca Feeken

*********************************************************************************

Adhesive Tip for Delicate Die Cuts
I've been searching for adhesive to use on these delicate dies.  As crafters know, one glue does not do it all. There's room for a multitude of glue bottles in the craft room (figuratively speaking). 
But for these dies, I need to be in control - not my globby glue.   

I believe I found the perfect glue for many reasons; 
 * it has a small has a super small applicator tip dispensing the tiniest drop of glue
* the glue isn't runny, doesn't get stringy
* doesn't glob
* dries crystal clear
*doesn't warp my die cuts
*doesn't get all over everything and remain super sticky

Hello Nuvo - Deluxe Adhesive, I think I love you...
Nuvo - Deluxe Adhesive

Here's one last look at the finished project.  
Thank you for stopping here today to visit Spellbinders new collection.  


Shop Here: 
******************************************************************************** 
Shapeabilities Ornamental Valance Etched Dies Flourished Fretwork by Becca Feeken

Nuvo - Deluxe Adhesive

*********************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment