Monday, December 16, 2019

Shabby Chic Country Shaker Ornament


Over the past several months, I've had an opportunity to share many shaker projects using buttons and shaker mix from Buttons Galore and More.   They bring joy to me and make me smile as I create. 

Did you know Buttons Galore and More also has Embellishments Kits ?  These boxes contain all the beautiful goodies you need to make a festive bead/button filled project.  
Red Plaid Party kit
I used the Embellishments Kit called Plaid Party  for the shaker ornament featured today.  I'm a crazy big fan of gingham so this set was a treat for me to use.  

I also topped the ornament with a darling 3D candy cane  button from Buttons Galore.  They have the sweetest selection of 3D Buttons and they make adorable quick embellishments. 
Plum  Sequin




Thanks for stopping here today.  Your visit makes me joyful so thank you very much.  


Shop Here:
*********************************************************************************

Red Plaid Party kit
Plum  Sequin
*********************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment