Monday, October 15, 2018

Christmas Card Fun with Spellbinders Large Die of the Month


Spellbinders Large Die of the Month Club
Did you know Spellbinders has a variety of monthly die clubs?  
Yes it's true -they have a Small Die of the Month and Large Die of the Month Club -plus combinations of both. 

The dies selected each month are exclusively created for the clubs.  

This month, I have the privilege of playing with Spellbinders Large Die of the Month  for October, called Truckin Through the Seasons.   I've got to say, this die set includes elements for every season making this perfect to use all year long.  I love that kind of clever versatility. 

Truckin Through the Seasons - Large Die of the Month Club
Truckin Through the Seasons - Large Die of the Month Club



So what do I mean by versatility?     
I have already created a Halloween and Thanksgiving card with this die set (see these here)

I have created a Christmas card with this set as well. See blog post here

See my beach card using Spellbinders Large Die set here.  


I'm back to Christmas - because I need to keep making Christmas cards if I have any chance at getting holiday cards out on time.  Plus I love thinking about Christmas and the unique possibilities this die set allows. 
Too much fun. 


The next few images show the dimension of the card, created with a bit of foam tucked here and there.  



Thanks for coming to visit. 


Shop for Prior Club Dies Still Available

Spellbinders offers a chance to grab some of the dies from previous months that are still available.  Shop past club dies.

Thanks for stopping here.

Spellbinders even invites you to share your creations with them on Instagram (#SpellbindersClubKits)
or by uploading them to the Spellbinders club gallery

Where to shop? 
You can shop for all your Spellbinders dies right here .

No comments:

Post a Comment