Friday, May 11, 2018

Happy Birthday Balloon Card with DIY Tutorial



Happy Birthday Dies and Stamps
I have an assortment of Spellbinders dies that I used from  the  Elegant 3D Vignettes collection by Becca Feeken .

This birthday card features two different Stamp/die products from the Spellbinders collection:
The background of this card was created using the "Happy" stamp that came with the 

I used Watercolor Paper misted with water and stamped with a variety of Distress Inks ( Weathered Wood Peacock FeathersTwisted Citron)  to create a cool watery flowing look.  

I have a super quick video (1 minute long - yeah I mean quick!) showing how I created my watery background.





In order to create a little dimension with the balloons, I added a layer of foam to some of the details.   This was done by die cutting thin fun foam I bought at a craft store. 



 You can see another card made using the same stamping method to create a the watercolor background right here


 Thank you for stopping here and thank you to Spellbinders for inviting me to be part of the Spellblogger Team.  Such a wonderful opportunity to share the best dies in the world. 
Where to shop? 
You can shop for all your Spellbinders dies right here .
You can click here for the Amazing Paper Grace Collection (which includes the Elegant 3D Vignettes collection).


Products:

1 comment:

  1. Awesome background on your beautiful card!
    You should link this up to our current Cropstop challenge! (https://cropstop.blogspot.com/2018/05/may-link-party-39.html)

    ReplyDelete