Saturday, May 26, 2018

Beautiful Purple Butterfly Card - With Maja Design


I'm here to share a pretty purple card I made using  the Enjoying Outdoors collection from Maja Design.  

This collection features exquisite shades of purples and greens making a fun and versatile collection.  The images on the collection inspire year-round crafting possibilities - from the fun umbrellas and Wellington boots to the greens and florals.  

I'm a purple fan so the papers in Enjoying Outdoors really speaks to me. 


The image above shows the papers I used from Maja Design - Enjoying Outdoors.  Click here to see the entire collection of gorgeous papers. 
Maja Design - What a Beautiful Day
Maja Design -  Picking Flowers ( both A and B side)

The design has beautiful delicate details.  Because of this, I left my embellishments on the plain and simple side so that the papers had an opportunity to shine.  



A little about the accents on this card...the  featured embellishment I chose is a chipboard butterfly from Creative Embellishments - Butterflies Set 5. I left the chipboard piece in it's original color with no treatments because the kraft color of the chipboard was a nice accent. 


The decorative circle die is from Graphic 45 - Staples Collection - Square Tag and Clock.  I chose to leave out the clock face. 
I also have some pink adhesive pearls as finishing touches.


Where to shop? 
You can shop for all your Creative Embellishments chipboard here.
You can shop for Maja Design Papers here. . 

Products:
Maja Design  - Enjoying Outdoors 12x12 paper collection
Maja Design - What a Beautiful Day
Maja Design -  Picking flowers
Graphic 45 - Square Tag and Clock  Die from Staples Collection gf-4501686
Creative Embellishments - Butterfly (set of 5) chipboard
Hemp Cord

No comments:

Post a Comment