Saturday, March 17, 2018

Masculine Cards with Flowers

Masculine Card with flowers?  Absolutely!

Time to share some favorites - Spellbinders combined with Maja Design papers.    This card features the beautiful masculine side of the Maja Design Celebration collection.  

The vision for this card was to create a birthday gift effect on the face of the card but in a subtle way and yet keep it on the masculine side. 

In addition to the gorgeous patterned papers from the  Maja Design Celebration collection, I also used a sheet from the companion monochrome collection, Shades of Celebration
 These are the papers I used from both the 12x12 collection:
 Glamour #964
Congratulations #975
I added a detailed frame using Spellbinders die called Tallulah Frill Layering Frame from the Chantilly Paper Lace Collection by Becca Feeken 

I also created custom flowers using a versatile fun die from Spellbinders and Marisa Job - Spellbinders Textured Flowers -Timeless Heart Collection by Marisa Job.

Ahhhh, now for the masculine flowers...
Custom flowers are easy to create and perfect to match your paper collections.  I simply added black ink to the tips of my flowers for accent and to make them really pop against the card.  I think the black accents keep them grounded toward the masculine side. 

I also added a black bead in the center of my flowers.  
The Spellbinders Chantilly Paper Lace Collection  is one of the many from the Amazing Paper Grace Collections designed by Becca Feeken



Thanks for stopping by to look.   

Where to shop? 
You can shop for Maja Design papers right here. 
Shop Spellbinders collection of Amazing Paper Grace right here
You can find all your favorite Spellbinders dies and products right here.

1 comment: