Friday, March 30, 2018

Heart Cards Soooo Sweet - With Spellbinders Dies

The Sew Sweet Collection By Spellbinders (Part 2)

I've been playing with the newest releases at Spellbinders.  This card features a die from the Sew Sweet collection by Tammy Tutterow.   This is Part 2 of my posts using this die.    You can see Part 1 here.  

is fun,  a bit quirky as it sits slightly off center and absolutely sweet ( as the name, Sew Sweet implies).
The off-centered nested hearts give the die collection such charm.  

As you can see above, the collection comes with an assortment of dies for embellishing your projects.  I took full advantage of this to add some darling vines and leaves to cluster  around my simple layered flower.  

I also used the banner die from the collection and layered that as well for shadowing. 

The little "love" tag came from Stamperia's Old Lace 12x12 paper that I used on this project.  
This is the inside of the Spellbinders Sew Sweet Valentine  card. 
Because I used the dark brown cardstock, the inside of the card needed a layer of lighter cardstock for the personal sentiment.   

 As I mentioned , the paper I am using Stamperia's Old Lace 12x12 paper collection.  I'm really loving this paper.  
 


Learn how to make a darling lilac bouquet using the Spellbinders Sew Sweet Valentine .  You can see my lilac tips in the post here.  



Thank you for stopping here and thank you to Spellbinders for inviting me to be part of the Spellblogger Team.  Such a wonderful opportunity to share the best dies in the world. 

Where to shop? 
You can shop for all your Spellbinders dies right here .
You can click here Tammy Tutterow.
You can shop for Stamperia papers here

Spellbinders Sew Sweet Collection  - Sew Sweet Valentine by Tammy Tutterow S6-145

No comments:

Post a Comment