Friday, March 30, 2018

Egg-Stra Special Easter Cards


Spring/ Easter Cards
  I'm ready to celebrate a bit of spring and Easter with an EGGstravaganza  of adorable   embellishments for Easter and Spring. 
  I have some darling Spring/Easter paper  that I thought I'd use up.  Gasp...I know!  Actually use some papers from my stash?  What a crazy idea. 

So to balance out my crazy side,  I thought I'd be sensible and shop for chipboard accents for the cards.  BAM!  I found the cutest Easter chipboard  and veneer selection at 
Creative Embellishments.  I just couldn't resist making a few Easter cards to send to my family.  

These are the pieces I used:
My first card features my favorite bunnies.  These mini Veneer wood Bunnies are way too cute.  They just melt my heart and make me smile.

First of all, I adore bunnies -and mini bunnies are cuteness overload.
The papers I am using are from Doodlebug Design - 6x6 Easter Express.
  
My first pet as an adult was a white house bunny.  He was a master snuggler.  
I think he was the reason I dabbed the tiny wood veneer bunnies with a bit of white acrylic paint.  The little guy with his cotton tail facing us has an adhesive pearl gem for his cotton tail.  
  Easy. 
This is my second card made for an egg-stra special relative. 
The chipboard eggs - Fun Eggs - were painted white and gussied up with ribbon.  Festive and yet pretty clean. 


My last card is a combo of the Veneer wood Bunnies , the Fun Eggs, and my sentiment word from the Small Family Border Word Set.  

I kept the treatments of the chipboard and wood veneer easy by using acrylic paints.   They don't need a lot of fuss to be spEGGtacular.
The beautiful heart die cut is from Spellbinders - Lace Hearts .  



Thanks for stopping by to visit.  

Where to shop? 
Shop for your Creative Embellishments chippies right here




Creative Embellishments - Wood Veneer Bunnies
Creative Embellishments - Mini Frames
Creative Embellishments  - Fun Eggs
Creative Embellishments - Small Family Border Word Set
Doodlebug Design - Easter Express 6x6 paper pad db-5532
Pearl Adhesive gems

No comments:

Post a Comment