Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Spellbinders Card Club Kit - Christmas Cards


Spellbinders Card Club  From Spellbinders 

Today I am sharing two cards that I made from my Spellbinders Card Club kit.  

This set of cards was created using the Spellbinders Holiday Christmas 2015 card kit.  This is chock full of darling dies from Spellbinders.  They are perfectly sized for cards...I love them. 

You can find information on the card club right here:  Spellbinders Card Club information
Spellbinders also offers previous card club kits 
based on availability. 





Share your Spellbinders Club Creations!  
 Spellbinders even invites you to share your creations with them on Instagram ( #SpellbindersClubKits)
or by uploading them to the Spellbinders club gallery

Wanna see some other ideas from Spellbinders Card Club kits?  

Samples from Prior Kits  That Are Still Available
These are a few samples I created from I made using Spellbinders  Mint, Teak, Pink & Yellow Happy Themed 2016 Card Kit - KOM-DEC16.  
You can find more samples of cards from this kit on my blog post here



These are some cards I created using Spellbinders Card Club for Sept 18 that is available .
You can find them on my blog post here


I have two super short videos showing the Die kits from July and April.  Got 4 mins?  I promise 4 min of  quick moving crafty entertainment.  I'd especially love if you would leave a comment on the video.so the Spellbinder's folks know I'm working hard.   




I made this festive green card from all the supplies within the box that I received.  


And now for my second card....
.I honestly love this jolly card.  It makes me smile.  I think the snowman guy does it - that infections frosty smile.  



Here's how I made the doily wreath:  
I grabbed the paper doily from Marker's Mart.  I glued red cardstock to the back of it and simply trimmed around the doily.  Then I added green ink to the edge of the doily.  I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Mowed Lawn  and Twisted Citron because it blended well with the greens in my card.

Next I used the red and white stripped bakers twine and glued it around the circle of the doily, defining the appearance of a "wreath' a bit more.




Let's see what you make!
Thanks for stopping by.  I value your time. 

 Spellbinders Holiday Christmas 2015 card kit
Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Mowed Lawn  and Twisted Citron

No comments:

Post a Comment