Saturday, October 21, 2017

Autumn Birthday Wishes


Autumn Wishes

A relative has one of "those" milestone birthdays approaching.  
I set out to create something fitting with the colors of Autumn featuring rich warm oranges, reds and yellows.  

  JustRite Papercrafts has a fabulous selection of birthday sentiments in a variety of fonts and styles.  These are stamps that you will reach for year after year because birthday wishes NEVER go out of style. 

For this card I used the following JustRite products: 
JustRite Happy Birthday Sentiments Two - Clear Stamp Set 

My paper choice was from an older collection of Reminisce paper.  I love love love anything plaid and this warm collection satisfies my vision for the Autumn themed Birthday card.  Best of all, the paper is still available.  

After cutting my Graceful Lines Die  , I felt like I needed to add a dab of Distress Ink -Walnut Stain  to the edges of the die to help make them pop.  I felt the die got lost in the plaid pattern with out some sort of bolder accent. 

Here is one more view of the card showing the dimension of the embellishments. 


Thanks for stopping here today.  


JustRite Happy Birthday Sentiments Two - Clear Stamp Set CR-05505
JustRite A2 Graceful Lines Die DIE-05046
Reminisce - Autumn Harvest Collection - Autumn Plaid
Reminisce - Best of Harvest Collection paper pack
Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink -Walnut Stain

1 comment: