Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Birthday Card - JustRite





  JustRite Papercrafts has a fabulous selection of birthday sentiments in a variety of fonts and styles.   You'll be reaching for these sentiment stamps year after year because birthday wishes NEVER go out of style. 
I received the new stamp releases from JustRite Papercrafts and I'm having a ball stamping to my little heart's delight. 

I used 
JustRite -Happy Birthday Sentiment One -clear stamp for the sentiment and made the background by stamping with the JustRite Mod Stars Cling Background  stamp. 
I used JustRite Watercolor Paper Layering Swatches for my image. This product comes in perfect card size: 4"x 5.25"  and contains 100 sheets of watercolor paper perfect for layering.


In order to create my watery background, I inked the JustRite Mod Stars Cling Background  stamp with distress inks, misted the stamp lightly with water, then stamped onto the JustRite Watercolor Paper Layering Swatches
ink....
mist....
stamp...
Just that easy.  
Thanks so much for your time.



JustRite -Happy Birthday Sentiment One -clear stamp CR-05504
JustRite Watercolor Paper Layering Swatches
JustRite Mod Stars Cling Background CL 06004

No comments:

Post a Comment