Saturday, May 15, 2021

Cute Rain Boots and Pickup Trucks -Spellbinders Cardmaker Stamps



 What do rain boots and pickup trucks have in common?  Nothing really except they are both part of Spellbinders fun Carmaker collection.  ( sorry - that was a trick question).  

The Spellbinders Carmaker images are great for all purpose and year round greeting cards.  

 Take a look at the images below: 

  Cute Boots Clear Stamp Set from Cardmaker Stamp CollectionHit the Road Clear Stamp Set from Cardmaker Stamp Collection

Here is the first card created for my husband's brother.  I saw the image and it was perfect for my brother-in-law.  Their parents owned a gas station when they were growing up and it really spoke to my heart.  

My husband saw the card and he love the strong images as well.  
The next set of cards features the adorable  Spellbinders Cute Boots Clear Stamp Set from Cardmaker Stamp Collection


Additional Information

The stamps were stamped on to watercolor paper ( Neenah Classic Crest 80 LB SMOOTH SOLAR WHITE Paper Pack 25 Sheets) using the MISTI 12 x 12 - Most Incredible Stamp Tool Invented stamping platform and colored using watercolor pencils. 

I like the Neenah watercolor paper I'm using because it has absolutely no texture allowing for a perfect stamped image especially when used with the MISTI stamp platform for stamping.  I used to dislike stamping because I was sloppy, never could get the stamping right, ruined projects, wasted paper and had bad experiences. The frustration alone made me avoid stamps.  

 While  the MISTI  is a pricy product, I eliminate wasted paper because I can get a perfect image every time.  I really do enjoy the process now and find myself reaching for stamps more and more.  

 
Memory MISTI 12 x 12 - Most Incredible Stamp Tool Invented



Thanks for stopping here today.  

2 comments:

  1. lovin’ that truck! the backgrounds for the umbrellas are so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! What sweet, absolutely darling cards. Love the reminder to make the best of rainy days. I think that's something a lot of us need to hear these days.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete