Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Christmas Cards Using Authentique's A Magical Christmas

 

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday Season.  I'm sharing the last of my Christmas cards today, and proud of myself for mailing EVERY card BEFORE Christmas. I do believe it's the first time ever.  I'm typically an after Christmas mailer. 

Why was this year different?  Authentique's  "A Magical Christmas" Collection - 6 x 6 Paper Pad Bundle helped motivate and inspire me to keep crafting.  

Authentique Paper - A Magical Christmas Collection - 6 x 6 Paper Pad Bundle

I had help from a few products to make each card unique - using various dies from my stash and a few newer ones from Spellbinders:   Joy  Holiday Die  2019 and Spellbinders  Holly Jolly Christmas from   A Charming Christmas Collection by Becca Feeken.  The sled die is very old Memory Box die but a delightful one to use. 

What I especially loved about the  Magical Christmas" - 6 x 6 Paper Pad  were the tiny prints which were perfect for the background in  the "Joy" die cut - creating a beautiful, graceful card. 

Here are the Spellbinders dies used: 
Shapeabilities Joy Etched Dies Holiday 2019Shapeabilities Holly Jolly Christmas Etched Dies A Charming Christmas Collection by Becca Feeken
Next up - the Nativity Creche card.  The Authentique papers are so striking with the red and gold foil cardstock combo.  The Nativity Creche die is another very old die from my stash.  


The last card of the season was created for a young niece who enjoys frosty outdoor activities in winter.  I also enjoyed sledding BUT these days it's more of a thrill to watch her sled.  I can imagine the face plant in the snow as I'm crafting. 
 Sort of like the old saying, " those who can, do.  Those who can't,  craft", or something like that.    

  I'm a fan of peppermint striped paper and the combo with the red snowflake paper makes for a fun card with the hint of a peppermint white Christmas. 



1 comment:

  1. Splendidly lovely trio. The sled one really leaps out at me, as I have - as many of us do - a lot of very happy childhood memories of winter spent sledding so much, had Canada had a national sledding-in-the-park Olympic team, I might have qualified. 😄

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete