Saturday, July 7, 2018

Caught in A Net - Heart Card




I'm headed to the seashore this week for a wonderful, warm sunny holiday.  
In anticipation, I pulled out the seaside collection by Maja Design called Life by the Sea.  I find this collection to be soothing, peaceful and calming.  It's possibly my favorite collection by Maja - timeless, classic and always comforting.  

I think the only time I'm not comforted by the collection is when it's almost gone.  

These are the papers I used from Life by the Sea by Maja Design
Regatta (B side)
Bottle Message ( A and B side)
  

In order to give my card an extra pop of nautical fun, I added a chipboard heart net from Creative Embellishments and a flair button.  I think the embellishments accent the papers perfectly.

These are the products I used from Creative Embellishments



Here is one last image to show the dimension of the card.  






Thanks for stopping by today.  Happy crafting.  


Where to shop? 
You can shop for Maja Design Papers here
You can shop for "Life By the Sea" here
Shop for chipboard, wood and flair buttons from Creative Embellishments here.  


1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful!!! Love these new CE embellishment hearts!

    ReplyDelete