Saturday, May 31, 2014

Flying Unicorns June Kit of the Month- Snow Princess





Created using the  Flying Unicorns  June's 2014 Your Passion. Your Art. featuring the long awaited release of the newest collection from Riddersholm Designs Tailgate Marked !
Yes this is a totally divine kit and with all Flying Unicorn kits, it's first come first served and when gone, they are gone.  

I know many of you are thrilled that winter is over.  Count me in your ranks.  It was a brutal winter the likes that has not been seen in a while ( like since the ice age - hehehe).  If you are a person like my son that can enjoy and take advantage of snow to ski, then I celebrate with you....at home in front of my fireplace with a warm blanket and my kitties.

OK so all that said, why did I choose a winter frost fest? Dang - all paper crafters know the papers gotta do the talking. This gorgeous Riddersholm paper collection said make me into snowflakes.  Thus I did.

In order to do that, I used the brand new Prima Metal Dies -Doilies Two.  I topped it with a snowflake punch, then some trim and a Prima Raelynn Romantic flower.   


This little cluster is created with a few layers....The Prima Doilies Two 572792 then the Prima Die Flowers Set of three 572822, kindof scrunched up for dimension.  Topped with some snowflake punching, punched pine sprigs and gorgeous Prima flowers - Prima Flowers Serenade Purple 561468 and Prima Flowers Raelynn Romantic 574789
  Grab your kit while it is available....June's 2014 Your Passion. Your Art

Supplies:
Flying Unicorn June's 2014 Your Passion. Your Art
Riddersholm Tailgate Marked - Farfalla paper TGM0155
Riddersholm Tailgate Marked - Noble Feather paper TGM0157
Prima Metal Dies - Doilies Two 572792
Prima Metal Dies Flower set of three - 572822
Prima Flowers Serenade Purple 561468
Prima Flowers Raelynn Romantic 574789
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink Old Paper
Clear Snap Mixed Meida Inx - Berries

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO Jennifer!! Love the monochrome cream tones with the hint of colour and all your beautiful lacy details!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous! Makes me want to peak at the kit! Lovely punch and die work! I want to try a monochrome layout, like this someday. Love the hint of color!

    ReplyDelete