Thursday, May 1, 2014

Flying Unicorns - Mixed Art Add-on

Welcome to the reveal of the Mixed Art kit for Flying Unicorns for May

This is a small 5x7 canvas that I created using the kit.  The Mixed Art kit has all the fixins to make a few projects.  This kit comes with two 5x7 canvas forms. 

http://www.flyingunicornstore.com/category_s/1324.htm
A perfect add on for the avid mix media artists out there to the ones that are just getting their hands, and yes sometimes face and feet inked! The colors in this kit compliment all the other kits being offered this month or it can stand alone since it will always come with a canvas so you can play as soon as you receive it !

The mini canvas is 5x7 and there are two of them that come with the kit.  

I started the canvas by applying the Creative medium that comes in the kit.  Then I sprayed the Lindy's  Bougainvillea Fuschia  and water and let it drip.   I also used a little Shimmerz Spritz in Bed of Roses. 
I traced the heart and the little block words with Splash of Color Acrylic Silks in Emperor's Gold.  

Note that I stamped AFTER I misted so my black ink didn't even think about running on me. 
The gold metal adornment key comes in the kit.  They are exclusively Flying Unicorn adornments and dripping with charm. You can find a variety of the adornments here




Remember - Flying Unicorn kits - we do not have sign ups - we believe that creating should be a passion and not an obligation and once the kit is gone - its gone.

Our kits are in hot demand and do sell out in 24-48 hours but they always go on sale the last day of each month at 12:01 am est - so mark your calendar and sign up for our emails - so you do not miss out !





2 comments: