Sunday, March 10, 2013

Inkido - Butterflies and Angels





I am here today showing you my work with Inkido and the newest collection, Beautiful memories.
Here are some of the amazing Inkido products I used. 


I started the project using the Beautiful Beige paper as my background then added mists. It's always a little scary for me to mist on my pretty papers for fear I am not happy with the results.  But in all honesty, I tested my color combo out on a scrap piece of paper first.  


After the misting, I added my layers and then moved on the embellish. 

I also took a stamp and added some stamping to the wonderful Inkido Fashion Blooms -in Blue.   



My piece also has some Blue Fern Studios chipboard. The Organic Vine Corner has been cut in half, painted white and topped with moulding paste for texture.  I completed the project with Inkido pearls here and there, some Inkido lace and butterflies cut form the Beautiful Grey paper.
Thanks so much for looking and stopping by.



Supplies used:
Inkido Fashion Flowers Blue CR-17483
Inkido Beautiful Memories -Beautiful Beige SM12447 (background)
Inkido Beautiful Memories -Beautiful Grey SM12449 (butterflies and grey layer)
Inkido Beautiful Memories -Blue Angels SM12453 ( two angel images)
Inkido Pearls  Parlor Mix Blue BS1016
Inkido Lace - SP2853 and SP2864
Inkido Cherry Blossom Flowers in blue
Inkido paper roses
Prima Static Mask 12x12
Blue Fern Studios Chipboard - Organic Vine Corner 074622
Tattered Angels Glimmermist Sea Glass
Lindy's Stamp Gang- Flat Fabio - Caribbean Blue/Sea Glass
Lindy's Stamp Gang - Starburst - Cattail Copper Brown
Archival Ink - Coffee
Stampendous LeLondon Script Stamp
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Ink
Gesso



No comments:

Post a Comment