Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Prima - Julie Nutting's New Doll Stamp , Prima Doily Die, Color Bloom, Seashore Collection






I am  featuring a few new Prima products today and theses products feed into my obsession for the perfect day at the sea shore.  Prima has a new paper collection called Seashore, a new Julie Nutting Doll Stamp, and some sweet intricate metal doily dies that enable you to create a delicate look to any project.

I just happened to use the Prima dies to create some lovely sea weed and the Prima Color Bloom Mist  to provide the backdrop for my perfect day.

This month, I created a canvas - lightly misted here and there with Summer Sky blue Color Bloom Mist for a watery flowing effect.  My misting technique?   Easy - set the canvas in it's side, spray the Color Boom, then immediately spray some water over it.  I also dabbed dry in places to thin out the mist effect.



I did dab my paint brush into the mist and paint onto the canvas in places where I wanted to enrich the blue color.

To create the sand -  I dipped a paintbrush into water and Prima Ingvild Bolme Chalk Edgers -Dark Bark and painted right onto the canvas as a water color.

After that, I just layer my background using the Prima Seashore collection.

Thanks for stopping here for a visit.  I treasure you.

Prima Supplies:
Prima Seashore Collection
910396 Prima Julie Nutting Doll Stamp - Kate
813598 Prima Seashore Collection -Sea Memories
813574 Prima Seashore Collection paper
813581 Prima Seashore Collection paper
814052 Prima Seashore Collection - ATC Cards 6x4 pad
572747 Prima Sea shore Collection -Brads
573867 Prima Color Blooms Spray Mists -Sultry Shimmer Summer Sky
891985 Prima - Ingvild Bolme Resins
891008 Prima Ingvild Bolme Chalk Edgers -Dark Bark
572822 - Prima Flowers Metal Die
572792 - Prima Doily Die

1 comment: